Discuss Puzzled about splines on ceramic cartridges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigpapanoodle

I need to replace the ceramic cartridge on a Franke Triflow kitchen tap. I have counted the splines on the uppermost part of the cartridge and I make it to be 21. Most of the cartridges I see for sale state 20 splines. I have counted the teeth time and time again and still make it 21! Am I dealing with an obselete format or is there something else I'm missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Puzzled about splines on ceramic cartridges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've been trying to find out how to release the retainer nut on a watersmith (Screwfix) mono bloc basin mixer tap. It does not have a hex nut...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock