Search the forum,

Discuss pumping hot and cold water supply's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZR

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi All,

just been asked by a customer who has a cottage round the corner from me if theres a pump on the market that will increase his hot and cold supply to the taps and showers ? the kitchen sink is on mains pressure which is all good the rest of the house is tank cold fed and the hot is on a cylinder vented, im thinking the cold water changing to the mains fed and pumping the hot what do you guys think all advise is welcome on this as im not 100%.

cheers all

Didn't grundfos do one and remember salamander one on promo in plumbs a while ago? That is a booster pump for whole house?

Convert house to direct. Change cylinder and away to go.

No pumps to go wrong or electrical issues. And alot quieter

If there are any alterations in the future it will also be able to cope

Obviously no pumps better but pumps would be much more economic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pumping hot and cold water supply's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock