Search the forum,

Discuss pump over run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
any one know of a boiler that does not need a pump over run ?

Need to quote for a heat only boiler as I went to do service and boiler was installed over the bath 1.3m above the bath mixer !

Customer is willing boiler to be Poterton .

thx for your help !

Yeah I would of thought that it is pretty much the same as the solo.

From the MIs for the Logic+

Note. THE APPLIANCE MUST BE WIRED WITH A
PERMANENT LIVE SUPPLY . THE SYSTEM PUMP
MUST BE WIRED TO THE BOILER (See Frame 41).
The boiler warranty will be invalid if this
requirement is not complied with.

mark what do you recommend ?
i honestly dont know stan the baxi solo etc heat only have been nightmares for me i have done 2 cheap logic fits but they need a pump over run heat only is a market with limited choice in boilers i always try and convert them to system boilers using a potterton gold system boiler but this is based on a duotec 1

The solo is the easy option for a boiler with no pump overrun, thats why BG fit thousands of them. Explain to the customer its not as good as whatever boilers you normally fit, but its "x" amount cheaper. Then let them decide if they want to pay more for the better boiler or not.

If the customer wants a potterton get a promax its the same as a solo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pump over run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock