Discuss Pump advice on pressurised system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Have you the LLH installed or what? When you have I'd imagine the UPS3 wolud be fed from the boiler switched live ie zone valves end switches, the boiler would then just run its own pump through the LLH primary side on pump overrun when all zone valves close, no requirement then for the ABV if already installed?

Have you the LLH installed or what? When you have I'd imagine the UPS3 wolud be fed from the boiler switched live ie zone valves end switches, the boiler would then just run its own pump through the LLH primary side on pump overrun when all zone valves close, no requirement then for the ABV if already installed?
Hi John

It hasn't been installed yet, booked in for Monday. I'm just getting all the bits together and planning it

Reply to Pump advice on pressurised system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock