Discuss Public liability insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reltub

Can someone recommend me a company to get PL with please.

Just had a quote of £800 thats public liability(£2 Mil) and employers liabity with 1 employee, no tool cover with that.
I'm going into my second year had no claims previously, seems alot to me!

Theirs loads of threads on this mate, have you tried a broker?

Ill have a search through mate, i used simply business it came back with 6 quotes and £800 the cheapest

I got mine from insure my liability (Chaucer insurance) 2mil £265 had a low excess as well next best I found was corgi insurance £360 with tool cover but a large excess hope this helps.

It's really going to depend on what you want/need, make sure it covers you for using your blowtorch, when I got mine som didn't cover that which was carp to say the least.

It's really going to depend on what you want/need, make sure it covers you for using your blowtorch, when I got mine som didn't cover that which was carp to say the least.

Yes I found that when looked at the small print on some of the cheap policy's quite a few with scary excess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Public liability insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya, hope everyones had a good Christmas. I need public liability, what companies should I go to for quotes? Your advise is much appreciated 🙂
Replies
Views
My renewal is over £500 for £2,000,000 cover. Domestic plumbing, heating and gas. Nothing unusual or nitch. Never made a claim, excess £1000...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock