Discuss PRV terminating over alley second floor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi ,
Here again, looking for a little advice, I have my probationary Gas Safe interview in the morning and the inspector is meeting me at a property for a service on a worchester 24 cdi, I went to have a brief look today and saw that the PRV is terminating above the communal alleyway, the condensate was terminating on the nieghbours flat roof, ( they have bent the pipework round to terminate above the alley, apparently not very happy about it's location ) it's now dripping from a hieght onto the communal path, the flue is terminating within 300mm of the party wall. The install is a year old ( not one of mine ) obviosly the issues have to be rectified, but I'm finding it hard to classify the risks, not immediatley obvious in TB001, any help would be greatly appriciated.

Hi ,
Here again, looking for a little advice, I have my probationary Gas Safe interview in the morning and the inspector is meeting me at a property for a service on a worchester 24 cdi, I went to have a brief look today and saw that the PRV is terminating above the communal alleyway, the condensate was terminating on the nieghbours flat roof, ( they have bent the pipework round to terminate above the alley, apparently not very happy about it's location ) it's now dripping from a hieght onto the communal path, the flue is terminating within 300mm of the party wall. The install is a year old ( not one of mine ) obviosly the issues have to be rectified, but I'm finding it hard to classify the risks, not immediatley obvious in TB001, any help would be greatly appriciated.

I just read this thread and it's obviously too late to comment now but do come back and let us know how you went on. I'm intrigued !

Me too I wouldn't be don't think it has a class

Hi ,
Here again, looking for a little advice, I have my probationary Gas Safe interview in the morning and the inspector is meeting me at a property for a service on a worchester 24 cdi, I went to have a brief look today and saw that the PRV is terminating above the communal alleyway, the condensate was terminating on the nieghbours flat roof, ( they have bent the pipework round to terminate above the alley, apparently not very happy about it's location ) it's now dripping from a hieght onto the communal path, the flue is terminating within 300mm of the party wall. The install is a year old ( not one of mine ) obviosly the issues have to be rectified, but I'm finding it hard to classify the risks, not immediatley obvious in TB001, any help would be greatly appriciated.[/QUOTE
That should be as 600mm of course
I just read this thread and it's obviously too late to comment now but do come back and let us know how you went on. I'm intrigued !
Well that was an intense morning, Gas inspector was very unhappy with the install, all the issues were not to current standards and more to do with building control than gas safe, apart from the gas supply which was undersized, anyway the fitter had registered the boiler and is now deep in the doody and will be coming back to resolve the issues. As for me I’m a happy chappy and off my probation, time to start learning in earnest

:D was he ok with your part / stuff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PRV terminating over alley second floor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock