Discuss Professional bodies (or not?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbitism

Hi all. Has anyone heard of the Guild of Professional Gas Engineers and Administrators? they keep sending me emails about their training courses, but I don't know if they are legit.

Tell them to fudge off.

No idea who they are but if they are pestering you they are prob a bunch of idiots.

I think they are genuine as in not a fake company . Ive not had emails from them but ive looked through there site and looks pritty good. In order to join you have to do an online test on knowledge on gas to start a portfolio. I thought the prices of courses (e learning) was really good to but ive never ventured deeper than the initial look i had couple months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Professional bodies (or not?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock