Search the forum,

Discuss Problems with this website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone else been having problems getting on this site over the past few days? More often than not, it just hasn't loaded up for me.

Same here, I've actually had to make conversation with my Mrs!

Same here, I've actually had to make conversation with my Mrs!

i had an "early night" with mine because the forum wasn't here.

On the plus side I managed to read 3 chapters before drifting off.

There's a full explanation in the Arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problems with this website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
There's been an issue with poly pipes (Pro-fit brand) in WA. Loads of leaks occurring, the main house builder in WA says it is a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock