Search the forum,

Discuss Private messages not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Is anyone else's private messages not working

Server's being cleaned. I think they've nipped out for some jeyes fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Private messages not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least three times a day. Trying to eliminate what the cause could be. Appreciate that it could be a leak somewhere, but looking to tackle one issue at a...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being about 2 months ago. The controller is a Vaillant VRT 350f wireless type. Recently a spanner symbol and a “Service Heat Generator” message have...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody. I'm sorry for being away for a bit I was having lung surgery, again. That's for another more private thread eh? I'm sorry for the ads being stupid I'll fix that first. I dare not ask this much but does anything else need doing? Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it for other pressure checks. The instruction manual is not helpful. I contacted Digitron but they are not replying. The meter range is upto 130mb...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock