Search the forum,

Discuss Printed leaflets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

Where do you get yours?
How much?
do you use a template or do you design your own?

I designed my own and shopped around printers to get them printed up on light card stock, so they stood out from the rest of the crap you get through the door, got responses for a few years after, and still see them pinned on peoples notice boards now, 5 years after i posted them out!

VistaPrint, SaxoPrint and Print.com are all good for non-complex print jobs.

Register with all of them, and within a couple of weeks you will get a half-price offer email.

We design own, branding is paramount. Keep your branding the same! Same font same colours. Same strap line.

"Stack em high sell them even higher"

i got my my local computer shop to do mine, from a design by a family member.

ÂŁ65 for 10000 double sided full colour a5.

I got 3 calls. quoted all 3 never heard anything back

we went down the route of putting business cards through doors rather than flyers - our thinking was - if people dont want plumbing work done there and then they are more likely to throw a flyer in the bin, whereas a business card is more likely to go in the drawer,
dont know whether it worked better or not!

we went down the route of putting business cards through doors rather than flyers - our thinking was - if people dont want plumbing work done there and then they are more likely to throw a flyer in the bin, whereas a business card is more likely to go in the drawer,
dont know whether it worked better or not!

You still high class brough prozzy then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Printed leaflets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock