Discuss price Increase in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably mate yes. I feel I need to earn more

I keep prices the same just start charging for extra bits I used to do for free i.e taking away the rubbish

I am attempting to only do work for people who pay well and reasonably promptly.
At least that is for the majority of work.

No price increase but going to try a different approach for boiler quotes
Just quote the minimum then offer filter, flush, shock arrest & controls etc etc as an extra instead of a high price including everything to meet MIs
Seem to be losing out on too many

No price increase but going to try a different approach for boiler quotes
Just quote the minimum then offer filter, flush, shock arrest & controls etc etc as an extra instead of a high price including everything to meet MIs
Seem to be losing out on too many

Funny enough thats a route i am thinking about when it comes to boiler quotes

A BG style quote with a compliance pack
lime fighter
Shock arrestor
Magnetic filter

If they decline and warranty is not valid its up to them

I Usually do the full package and boiler changes can come out quite expensive ,
all it takes is some muppet to price against me with half those bits missing and hey presto lost the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to price Increase in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am trying to increase the pressure in my gas boiler and was under the assumption it just involved opening these two small black valves. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Bit general. We have solar boosting our hot water using iboost. My question, the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock