Discuss pressure loss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
at meter 20mbar- 5mtr of 22mm - 3 elbows - pressure at boiler inlet 18mbar,am i to assume i'm losing it through the boilers gas valve to inlet point,

what boiler is it?

on new boilers i always seem to have a drop on vaillants but worcestors i dont really see the drop so much even tho they state it can be there. Model depending of course.

some boiler manufactures reckon you can loose 2.5mb through boiler

can you see the full length of pipe to rule out it being crushed somewhere?
or is there another appliance on the same run to test pressure there?
likely as said loss through the valve, if your still not happy with it can always fit an additional test point to make sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pressure loss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock