Discuss Powerflushing course - Fernox or Kamco, or somewhere else? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm planning to do a powerflushing course reasonably near me so I'm looking at either the Fernox course (at Woking) or the Kamco course (at St Albans).

Any experiences of either one? Good / bad / so-so? Any suggestions of any other powerflushing courses around?

Cheers.

Nope because heat transfer technology moves on , thin film boiling technology, and only reason u need large waterways is if you can't clean water! I'm not sold on the intergas model. !

I did the Kamco course, and found it informative, they tell you "how to" on all the different types of systems you may come across, but also how to measure the PH, level of dissolved solids etc so you can judge if a flush is required and when its clean enough, the focus is on offering the service as a way for us to make money but not as either the holy grail or that's its always required

I've read loads of opinions on this and its seems there are 2 camps those that do and those that don't, find out for yourself and pick a camp

The limiting factor will be weather a cust will pay or not that you will find out for yourself

Hi all,

I'm planning to do a powerflushing course reasonably near me so I'm looking at either the Fernox course (at Woking) or the Kamco course (at St Albans).

Any experiences of either one? Good / bad / so-so? Any suggestions of any other powerflushing courses around?

Cheers.

Kamco is good ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powerflushing course - Fernox or Kamco, or somewhere else? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back