Discuss Powerflush machine need a new one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyplumber

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys

I’m thinking of investing in a new powerflush machine this year, mine is over ten years old now and making a racket, what machine do you recommend I do have a magnaclense attached to to machine at the moment but I’m wondering if a machine with a filter built in would be better?

What do you guys use and what are your pro and cons

Norstrom for me

Norstrom is the dogs danglies. Hired one in the past. Bought the kamco with magnacleanse twin magnet from Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powerflush machine need a new one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
Back