Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

My name is Duncan. I am a heating engineer from Glasgow. I have recently gone out on my own and have been asked by a customer to power flush their system. It is a Vokera Minute floorstanding combi boiler with old radiators that have in-line valves.

Never done a powerflush and would appreciate any advice.

Regards,

Duncan.

i'd reccomend finding someone who does powerflushing, offer them the job and you tag along to get the experience.

Ring your local Fernox/Sentinel rep and ask them to come on site and demonstrate their machine, they will envitably end up doing the job for you. I met the Scottish Fernox rep in a City Plumbing in Glasgow and I just dug out his card out of my business card sorter (fireman sam lunchbox), name is Simon Docherty, 07770835170

You can get an idea off youtube to be honest they show the general gist , mind you its a vokera so is there any point in power flushing it?

- You can join our association, for free.
- We will give you all the advise you want / need, also for free.
- All advisers have plenty of experience in power flushing and know all the pitfalls and tricks. This should save you from learning the hard way as long as you ask in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
My first post here, looking for some advice. I've just had my boiler replaced with a worcester 4000 combi boiler. The engineer put chemical flush...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had my new boiler and 13 radiators installed in July last year, but since installed all the radiators always top half hot and bottom...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock