Discuss Power flushing a back boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

I got a power flush booked in and they have a back boiler, they have no idea of the make or age or even if has ever been serviced.
is there anything I need to no about flushing them? Or just crack on as per normal?
I use a fernox powerflow with magnetic filter and usually f5

Any chance it might have a scale problem ? as you may need something more aggressive to get rid of scale, and note on some old BBU the vent & Cold feed came right back to the boiler.

Cheers, so just crack on as per usual. I keep a fx2 in the van just incase ever needed but I don't like using it

Pmsl as soon as started asking questions they just refunded it.

i decided to go for early learning centre and fisher price stickers lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushing a back boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a clients oil Grant boiler I fitted last year. It is a Vortex pro 26-46 system. It is just a small system loop as it is a pool boiler...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved into a house that has a Worcester oil fired boiler, when powered up it burns constantly even when the heat setting is off...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock