Search the forum,

Discuss Power flush machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am after a cheap power flush machine. The reason I am after a cheap one is I don't use them a huge amount due to the water around here. So what are half decent?

I was contemplating a flush machine but just seems to be no need around the devon area water is nice and dandy i reckon.

IMHO save your hard earned coin

I was contemplating a flush machine but just seems to be no need around the devon area water is nice and dandy i reckon.

IMHO save your hard earned coin

It's I've had a couple of open vented oil boilers that I have spent longer flushing than I would power flushing them.

I thought kamco were good so I looked at them and thank god I was sat down!

Where is Raymondo these days?!

Been thinking the same thing last couple of weeks. Last I remember he was having a hard time with his teeth hope he`s ok and the Squirrel(s) left the new bulbs in the ground this time.

He bought a new house recently didn't he? Probably busy with that...
And proberbly working on expanding his empire......p.s hope you and the family are o.k if you are reading this Ray...regards Turnpin:smile5:

whose jase?

He was funny. I think he may actually have asked to be banned

ooo why? or is it a no no

He used to go off on these rants, slagging other engineers and the forum off. It was bizarre and amusing in a car-crash kind of way. Very odd kid really. I met him on a boiler training day. He looked about 12.

got a Nordstrom proflush...great machine but wee bit expensive. But liked it better than other ones, Found it gives quicker n better flushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock