Discuss Power flush before blocked heat exchanger renewal ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Do you know why it wasn’t flushed straight away?
They only allowed for a chemical flush in the initial install, power flush was done after about a fortnight of them messing around trying to get the system to flow. Power flush was done when they change it from the original open vent system to closed system to get the flow so they said. Previous oil boiler although old and in need of replacing was still able to get flow round the system fine

The damage was done in that 2 week window in my opinion ,open vented systems can be notoriously dirty add in the fact it was a oil boiler then converted to gas more protection and care was need. Kop

Reply to Power flush before blocked heat exchanger renewal ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Hi i bought the house that Jack built and ohh has the heating been left to spoil. Prior to moving in 2 new firebird boilers were fitted, silver...
Replies
Views
I have a central heating system in a 7yr old ‘Persimmons’ new build, that has several problems related to reduced flow. A nice retired engineer...
Replies
Views
O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock