Discuss Potterton Suprima 30 Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nohope

Hi Guy,
I got call out last night to repair a Potterton Suprima 30 Boiler. Everything looked fine, the panel would start , the fan would bust into life and then it would stop and lock out!
No flame ignition no nothing, the process stops here. The only other thing the boiler was doing was rumbling noise.
The manufactures instruction weren’t much help.
It would seemed to me it would be the PCB, what do you all think?
All help gratefully revived.

The PCB is a common culprit on this boiler but check the connections are good.

No spark whatsoever 'nohope'? Check to see if power getting to gas valve ... If not then Check APS is switching ... If present make sure spk lead isn't shorting .... Once you're satisfied all of that is okay then suspect pcb IMO :)

Water at bottom of fan housing, Blocking Venturi ???..Had a few this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Suprima 30 Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock