Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Posting photos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
2a561bbbd73ff0ad62f282eb411563d3.jpg

Did it work?

Nice feet

its 90 out, now I know how to post photos you'll have regular photographic updates on the sights around the pool

Chilaxin ,,,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Posting photos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Am I right in thinking this is an aav, never seen one looking like this one before but it is on a old megaflo unvented system mk2. The heating...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock