Discuss Possibly F/S: Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all

Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since 2017. It has been serviced every year and I've never had any problems with it. In fact it seems like a great boiler, however it has now become obvious to me (don't know how it took this long) that it's far to big for my house. I'd be better off with a S18 or maybe even a S15.

Would there be any interest in this? It could come removed (by my plumber) in an S18 box ready to go if there was.

Edited to add: If anyone has a S15 or S18 and wanted to swap I might be interested. If you somehow have ended up with a new S15/S18 that is surplus please let me know if there would be any possibility to part-ex mine.

Best Wishes
Richard

Last edited:

Reply to Possibly F/S: Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a Vogue S32 Gen 2 in an empty rental property and noticed that the Boiler Pressure Gauge was high at about 3 bar. It may be that...
Replies
Views
Back