Discuss Polypipe underfloor heating not heating up properly after a few years in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Had polypipe underfloor heating installed around 4 years ago. Flow rate used to be around 2.5 l/m now its just over 1 l/m. Tiled floor now is heat patches
I have a nest connected to this also. And 3 zones come on at once in same port on slave unit

I've changed the pump, diverter valve and mixing valve with no change in performance. Also I've connected a hose for each of the 3 zones which I get 3 l/m. I don't know what else to do. Ay help?

Attachments

• 20221019_143914.jpg
    20221019_143914.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20221019_143920.jpg
    20221019_143920.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 26
I think your pump is set wrong it’s on pressure instead of constant as the 3 lights arnt illuminated

Press and hold the setting button for 3 seconds then it should be on constant if the leds are flashing press and hold for another 3 seconds

I think your pump is set wrong it’s on pressure instead of constant as the 3 lights arnt illuminated

Press and hold the setting button for 3 seconds then it should be on constant if the leds are flashing press and hold for another 3 seconds
I did change that earlier. it's on cont curve 1.. the first 3 lights...
Been on cont curve for 2 hours with no difference

And the pump is correct eg pumping away from the mixing valve ?

That’s correct

And the old pump was a 15-60 ?

When I have underfloor heating on only the system boiler has a c and burner flashes. When I turn on central heating c comes on and burner light is solid. Boiler is icos 12he.
I assume its a circulation problem

I would say

Reply to Polypipe underfloor heating not heating up properly after a few years in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
I am seriously stuck with an underfloor heating system which isn’t getting warm enough. I have previously had it working perfect in January...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock