Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pluming a dishwasher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bettsie

I'm sorry if this is not ment for this forum.
I just bought a dish washer and the delivery guys didn't want to plum it in so I need help.
is the waste ok to sit like this of do I need some sort of adapter sorry I have no plumbing knowledge at all.
image.jpg image.jpg

Welcome to the forums, that should be fine but if need be you can get a fitting to go on the top of the pipe.

That's fine, if you get the grey pipe roughly 8" down inside the white pipe it should be perfect.

You've got the feed hose(s) connected ok?

Welcome to the forums, that should be fine but if need be you can get a fitting to go on the top of the pipe.

Thank you for the welcome.
Do you know what kind of fitting I would need

That's fine, if you get the grey pipe roughly 8" down inside the white pipe it should be perfect.

You've got the feed hose(s) connected ok?

I have an issue with the feeder too.
So it's facing side ways and I don't know how to turn it forwards so I can attach the feeder.
Do I need to switch it off at the mains so it doesn't flood when I move it

Was there a bent piece of plastic with the machine, like this ?
If so it clips around the waste pipe to stop it falling out of the the white upstand pipe.

Last edited:
So it's facing side ways and I don't know how to turn it forwards so I can attach the feeder.

Can you get a picture please?

Photograph would be good.

So annoying some delivery guy's won't hook up something so straight forward......can only think the tea and biccie's were lacking.....lol regards Turnpin:biggrin::biggrin:

So annoying some delivery guy's won't hook up something so straight forward......

A lot of them won't do it because "they're not insured". I've had quite a few people ring over the last few months wanting washing machines etc. hooked up. Maybe someone flooded a house or something recently? This is all of a sudden it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pluming a dishwasher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock