Discuss Plumbing & Gas Courses, Education & Advice? MET // Hellaby, South Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riddler

Plumbing & Gas Courses, Education & Advice? MET // Hellaby, South Yorkshire

Hi there,

I had a general query on the trade as a whole - and wondered if anyone could help me please?

Its regarding the prospect of retraining through MET in Hellaby, South Yorkshire (highly recommended establishment as far as I can research), down the plumbing/gas route with possible electric added to cover both areas requirements. Friends already in the trade assure me this is a good choice to channel my enthusiasm & efforts, with my having a basic knowledge already but not working in this field.

How is the current situation regarding employment, as know things arent great generallty - but once things pick up, would you say that this is a good choice?

Im confident I can succeed & do well, but I thought voicing some concerns & views amongst knowledgeable working trade folk would be beneficial also.

Its quite a leap into the unknown for me, but something I feel ready for - I dont expect to earn masses as I know thats completely unrealistic even for someone with years of experience, I just want make a living & survive.

Many thanks in advance for any replies or insights, I guess I just want a bit of reassurance that Im doing the right thing :)

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing & Gas Courses, Education & Advice? MET // Hellaby, South Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Hi there looking for some advice or direction on what to do. I have seen this on internet Its a gas safe course but im not sure if its...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope all is well I am 24 with a NVQ L1 & L2 in plumbing, I wanted to further my skills and become gas safe, I have started college and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock