Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing course which ones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dukenukem006

My son is currently doing level 2 plumbing and has now got apprenticship to start at the end of this college term he is working with plumber now on his days off and holidays , to complete his nvq he has to have the college out to complete his portfolio next year on site visits what other couses can i push towards in plumbing to get him through quicker to get more qualifications.

the nvq is a big job, its not as easy as just pooping out, your son will have to do alot of work himself. id leave pushing him until he has completed that, one stage at a time

thx for the reply .
am not aware of what it entails on course,
all i am aware of is that all the work he needs to do now is site based as his first year was full time college based as we could not get apprenticeship at the start of the term for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing course which ones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock