Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing course question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stephen d

hey

i am currently studying lvl 2 basic plumbing at college i will be finishing college in about 3 months got a few more exams to do.

can i join a lvl 3 nvq apprenticeship once i have city and guilds lvl2 or will i need to do a nvq level 2 apprenticeship then move onto level 3 nvq also once i have received my level 2 city and guildes certificate can i do small jobs in peoples homes.

thanks

hello Stephen,
I would say you need to do the NVQ 2 before you would be able to do the level 3
But check with the college you are attending as the requirements can differ

Hi Stephen, what i know is, you need to do NVQ level 2 first , level 3 is easier than level 2 , some system planing, business improvement and commissioning new bathroom ...etc.
Once you fitted a bathroom for level 2 take extra photos for commissioning to use for level 3. Yes once you have level 2 you can do some jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing course question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water systems. Mentored for 1year in plumbing workshop and carried out small on site jobs. Willing to travel and or relocate if necessary. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of expertise but I am trying to help. The quotes are all similar prices but She seemed to like one person and quote more than the others and I noticed that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock