Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing course feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

why cant I post on the "plumbing course feedback" threads?

says I don't have permission?

Just experienced the same ..had to reply via P.M.........regards Turnpin:smile5:

I think that the problem was that regulars were swamping that section of the board with arguments about fast trackers etc.

I think that the problem was that regulars were swamping that section of the board with arguments about fast trackers etc.

Yes, but some of the regulars are able to post on it. Which seems daft. For example the Honeywell course thread just recently - I've been on the course, could give feedback from first-hand experience but am unable to do so..

Yes, but some of the regulars are able to post on it. Which seems daft. For example the Honeywell course thread just recently - I've been on the course, could give feedback from first-hand experience but am unable to do so..
Couldn't of said it better!!

That's the post I replied to by P.M........regards Turnpin:smile5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing course feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can find courses for Tilers here and courses for Electricians here!
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been waiting for more feedback and reviews of the new worcester bosch 1000 which seems to be getting quite positive initial feedback, and a few criticisms which...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock