Currently reading:
Plumbing Business Closed :( Big SALE!

Discuss Plumbing Business Closed :( Big SALE! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that mate! Im in process of starting up myself, will save you as a favourite on ebay and check your gear :)

Hi Jimmeh sorry to see your giveing it up, have you had enough, I'm in Tavistock and work here is C**p if i was younger i would be looking to get out of it, but only 2 years to go , so just as well stick it out, What you going into ??

Hi guys, yep unfortunately after being made redundant I was forced to go self employed to try and keep an income and support my family last year. However now we have not only a 5 year old, but also a 4 month year old, and with the huge increase in self employed plumbers due to business closures, the work has become so sparse down here that I cannot justify to continue at this moment as we need a regular income :-(

However, give it 5 years for this financial climate to hopefully blow over, and I will probably start up again!

At 6pm tonight a huge amount of more stuff will be online and I will post the link again then for you to all take a look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Business Closed :( Big SALE! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock