Discuss Plumbers mate required Lincoln area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ladyapprentice

Hello,

Are there any plumbers mates out there who are looking for some work? We have a number of large projects on the go and need enthusiastic, reliable workers to join our team. The majority of work is currently in Lincoln although we do have a few projects coming up in Peterborough.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers mate required Lincoln area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a...
Replies
Views
EPAS is an innovative environmental, engineering, manufacturing, and servicing business working on solutions to environmental & drainage issues...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock