Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbers Mate available weekends - Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
City and Guilds 6129

CCN1
CKR1
HTR1
WAT1
CPA1
CEN1
CONGLP1PD
VESLP1

Water Regulations card

CSCS Plumbing Operatives Card

Hello,

My Name is Ashley

The above are the qualifications I have gained so far during my career in the army. I am currently serving my last 12 months and intend to become a Plumber and gas engineer full time once I have left. During my resettlement period I will be adding to my ACS qualifications and gaining the full NVQ.

I am looking to work for anyone as a plumbers mate/apprentice, unpaid, on weekends over the next 12 months then full time as soon as possible. Failing that I would be more than happy to work for you as and when I'm needed.

You do not have to pay me, The experience of working in the trade would be payment enough. Do not worry about training up the competition as I would more than happily remain working with you when I am up to speed. I am just looking for the opportunity to learn.

I am based in Maidstone and I am available every weekend to lend a hand, make the teas, clean up, pack the tools away and anything else to make your day run smoother. I am prepared to travel as far as reasonably possible bearing in mind petrol costs.

I am 28 years old, I work extremely hard, I am polite, well presented and always on time.

If anyone would like to see a full CV you can PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

good luck in your endeavours ash i wish you every success just a shame you're too far from me. i'm sure you'll be able to get some experience in your area just keep plugging at it it'll come off in the end.

Thanks steveb, from what I keep hearing and reading it's very difficult to get in to the trade. I have been a member on this forum for just over a year and i'm constantly on this forum. Don't post a great deal but when I do it's usually for advice whether it's on getting started or what tools I need to get.

I feel as though I'm at a disadvantage as I am already working full time and the opportunities to work on a weekend are probably few and far between.

Thanks for the 'good luck' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Mate available weekends - Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock