Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers knife that comes with snickers workwear ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

So guys recently bought some new snickers work pants and on checking out seen the plumbers knife ! For 4 quid im not gonna moan. If you havent seen it its just a knife with a plastic sheath that fits onto premade button on the pants ! My question is can i get arrested for this ? If i was working in sombodys house and walked to the van with it in the sheath ? Or if i was on a site and walked to a shop for my lunch ? Where do i stand when the police pull you up ?

Depends if you are threatening to give some scroat a shave with it :smile:

It is a tool and you need it for your work. Don't be daft.

This is what a real plumbers knife looks like

Attachments

• knife.jpg
    knife.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 179
What would you use a plumbers knife for that a stanley cant do?

help get payment out of customer? :)

i like the look of there knife that got a chisel end, its always good to have a tool to poke stuff.

Last edited:
What would you use a plumbers knife for that a stanley cant do?

Cutting pipe insulation, cutting the hole for a cylinder stat etc.

Because you've got it with you rather than in the tool box it can save time when you need to open a box etc. I normally keep a knife in my pocket.

I carry my Gerber in my pocket most of the time. So probably wouldn't have a use for a specific plumbers knife.

its called a plumbers knife by snickers but its just a knife. got a small file on one side seems good quality and its sharp. and with it being a knife you get that little bit deeper than with a stanley. since having it on my pants i have found that i use it more and more than if it was in my tool box etc.

Handy selling a knife with their trousers. Easy to cut open a stuck zip now when dying for a pee.

Or cut open the apprentice when hes using your brand new Bahco wide jaws as a hammer.

Depends if you are threatening to give some scroat a shave with it :smile:

It is a tool and you need it for your work. Don't be daft.

This is what a real plumbers knife looks like

call that a knife

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers knife that comes with snickers workwear ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps just one person. I came to plumbing late in life and went on a course that you qualify in 10 weeks. I was hit with all the negativity that no one...
Replies
Views
U
Got a central heating system installed a few months ago and had a few problems. The guy had put the condensate pipe out through the wall to just pour onto the ground which I thought was odd, when I asked him to run it into a waste pipe he made a big fuss about "that's not how its done with...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hey Lads, I just got back from a christmas function with the family and one of my cousins friends were there and we got chatting and to be honest, there is only so much christmas one can talk about before it becomes dull and we started talking about our careers. He is a web designer and when I...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi folks, apologies for posting again, however we're still looking for a gas safe registered plumber/engineer in the Coventry area, as it's coming up to April , new tax year and all, I thought I'd re-post. Reason being, there's a great number of non-members "guests" you use the forum on a...
Replies
Views
T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought the house 3 years ago. I know, i'm ashamed. Anyway, onto the stat. It's been installed to work with a WB 35CDi, replacing a Honeywell mechanical...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock