Discuss Plumbers in the south lincolnshire area - Bourne, Stamford, Spalding area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robertclarke

Hi all. I am looking for plumbers in these areas who are willing to have a mate with them at weekends so I can gain some experiance.
Since leaving school I have been trying to get an apprenticeship but no one would take me on due to insurance costs ( not even the large companies). I therefore just got a job welding and fabricating untill was made redundant then had to just get a job to pay the bills.
However since my partner giving birth to our daughter I thought it was about time I got on and followed my goal and started a plumbing course.

I am therefore asking any plumbers in this area if they would consider taking me under their wing.( free of charge of course).

get your self in the merchants, hand out cv's, pester plumbers until their ears bleed.
one may offer you a part time job to shut you up!

Thanks ecowarm, I see where you are coming from by pestering plumbers.
Dont suppose you know any around the area that would be willing to help me.

I'm in north lincs I do come down your way now and again but dont know anybody down there who could help.

Eco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers in the south lincolnshire area - Bourne, Stamford, Spalding area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
I am currently studying Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing at City College Coventry, 2 days per week (Tues. & Thurs.) and would like either a Plumbing...
Replies
Views
Perrohn
P
R
Hi guys OK I guess I am one of millions on here looking for an opening into the world of heating & plumbing I came into plumbing finally in 2011...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I'm 29 years old currently studying a npa pre apprentice in plumbing at the inverness college. I've tryed myself to gain apprenticeship but its so...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I am really struggling to find an employer and also just wanted to get my view / point across about my current situation. I started my college...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I'm a 25 year old male looking to start an apprenticeship asap in the North West area, preferably Manchester. A little about myself, I have...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock