Discuss Plumbers and asbestos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of good info here on what contains asbestos but one I haven't seen mentioned, the anti-noise pad on the underside of many older stainless sinks contain asbestos. Fortunately we never have to drill or cut there but may need to be taken into account at disposal.

So who is the wealthy businessman funding the asbestos watchdog? What is its link to UKIP? Who are these experts the watchdog claims to have on board?
As an online source, the Asbestos Watchdog lacks credibility and it seems possible that it may have vested interests, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers and asbestos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be removed. The housing is much more than hand-tight...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock