Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumber required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumber based in Manchester required on a hadcoc basis to do high end bathrooms, must have experience of this type of work , a can do attitude, and reliable. Pm me your number and lll get back to you. Cheers Dave

HaHa yeah did you hear about the plumber that cheated on hes wife, when he was sleeping she chopped it off went for a drive with it and threw it in a field. So l hope your not one of those HAD COC plumbers. LOL:whatchutalkingabout Basically l am looking for a good plumber to work with me on bathrooms as and when needed. l normally do them with my mate as he is a sparky and plumber, but he is getting busy with hes regular customers, so lm looking for another plumber and if you do electrics that's a bonus to come on board. My mate is constantly busy so there could be work there aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock