Discuss Plumber prosecuted for illegal gas work... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[DLMURL="http://press.hse.gov.uk/2014/plumber-prosecuted-for-illegal-gas-work/"]Plumber prosecuted for illegal gas work | Media centre - HSE[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
It was good he was prosecuted, but it wasn't a really a big enough to discourage this type of thing happening

£5000 is quite a lot of money if he has outgoings e.g mortgage and business to run and he has been named and shamed.

I would like to see more illegals prosecuted i think that would deter more if this was the case.

Do they force them to pay for registered engineers to assess.
Seems they dont

What a muppet though, they gave him a chance to register or take the logo off the van and he didn't"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber prosecuted for illegal gas work... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
looking for a plumber who can repair a opalia C 16 gas hot water heater or advise local plumber.
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, After a bit of advice in the fact I’ve recently passed my domestic gas qualification however all the work I will carry out will be...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
Back