Discuss plumber jailed for tax evasion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a plan to me, beats working for a living.
Besides he'd be in good company with dodgy politicians etc.

weyabuggaman! My dad was on the dole for 20yrs and fiddled! I've worked in a lot of folks homes and I know they fiddle! I am also aware of plenty self employed folk who fiddle....! Maybe they should have a get together, Brahms and Liszt!!! :)

As long as this country has a taxing culture as it is then so the working class, and others, will look for ways to reduce the impact! Strange old worldy Britain we live in :)

he defiantly did not earn this 90k doing plumbing ! but have them in cash at home ...............hope they do not confiscate the dollars

Who has 91k tucked under the bed

I would of blown that long before I got to 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumber jailed for tax evasion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock