Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber available for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keaneochris

Hi everyone,

My name is Chris and I'm a qualified plumber from Ireland. I'm looking for work in the plumbing sector. The problem is that due to the recession, I lack experience. I have very good qualifications, I have an equivalent of NVQ Level 3 qualification. I'm a really quick learner, and usually just need to be shown things once before I am able to do it for myself. I have a CSCS Gold card also.

I'm willing to work as a plumbers mate for the time being just to get myself back into the field. I also would be willing to work weekends along with a plumber, unpaid, just to gain more experience.

If anyone has any work, or has any advise on who to approach for work that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber available for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I would say my overall knowledge is not great as I did most of the 4 years working on rinse and repeat estates of houses. I was also quite young and...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber (no call to heat) I have been told that this is likely due to the 3 way valve or motor on it (Myson Power Extra). I am wondering whether to try and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a small water heater for a bathroom sink tap. I was going to have an unvented undercounter unvented cylinder installed by a plumber. I'm a sad old git living alone and working a crappie job. Twice, I have used up a very valuable days holiday to wait at home for the local G3 water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock