Search the forum,

Discuss Please help . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

demidrol84

I study one year at college get certificate in basic construction skills and before that i was told by college , after that I can go to NVQ level 2 plumbing , but on end of my study college told me ''rules changed and I need work 30 hours per week (and some paper work from employer) to start study NVQ 2" .
I have question , how I can work by plumber if on that certificate I can get only CSCS Operative card ?
Kind Regards .

(Very Sorry if some wrong writing my English is second language .)

cscs card is just for "on site" plumbing ie building sites. you dont need that for domestic plumbing or industrial in house work.. best bet is try local plumbers so you can get experience and some under paid work unfortunately..Best of luck.

I thought you always had to be working in said trade to get an Nvq? Don't think it's a rule change.

Yup you've got to be working in the industry to enrol for NVQ but tech cert you can do wothout

cscs card is just for "on site" plumbing ie building sites. you dont need that for domestic plumbing or industrial in house work.. best bet is try local plumbers so you can get experience and some under paid work unfortunately..Best of luck.
Thank you it is all what I want to do !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock