Discuss Please Help! Whats The Latest Gas Textbook for NVQ Level 1-3 in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am new to the forum, this is my first post. I apologise if its in the wrong thread and if its been answered.

Can anyone please advise me what are the recruitment cycles assuming there is a general one for the sector, so that I do not waste time.

Any practical advice will be appreciated.

Also what is the current gas textbook for NVQ Level 1-3?

Please send me a link with the cheapest price (just left college, money is a bit scarce) or the ISBN number.

Note:
I have been to a trades job fair and applying the advice to get a level 1 diploma in gas:

1 for developing myself and thus proving to an employer I am not wasting time, focused and most importantly want to go into this sector so hopefully,

2 I will be first on the pile to start an apprenticeship.

Thanks

Reply to Please Help! Whats The Latest Gas Textbook for NVQ Level 1-3 in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock