Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Please allow me to introduce myself.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the next line was " I'm a man of wealth and taste" ....but hey ...welcome..

Hi James and welcome to the forum. D.I.Yers are always welcome here!

DIY'er in the plumbing trade, not sure how that works?

Or your a plumber and do DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please allow me to introduce myself.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock