Discuss Pipe freezer for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi folks. If anyone is interested in getting a pipe freezing machine but doesn't want to spend out for a new one, we are selling our Rothenberger electric pipe freezer. It will freeze pipes from 8mm-22mm and needs no maintenance other than topping up the water reservoir before you use it.

These tools save you a lot of time draining down systems and it's proven very handy over the years. We're getting rid of it to buy a bigger machine that will freeze any size of pipe.

I'm looking for £240 including VAT ideally with courier on top of it's not being collected. Happy to demo it to anyone who is local. Any questions just PM me.

Oh yes that would be handy. It's an Eco Freeze.

ooooo ow old is the machine take it all the bits are there

Hi it's about 3 years old. I had a problem with the first one I had and they gave me this one. It works great to be honest but we have had a few jobs recently (and to book in) where it would be handy to freeze larger pipes and I don't need 2 pipe freezers!

All the bits are in the case and in good working order including both sets of 8mm, 10mm and 15mm inserts. There is no freezing paste left I'm afraid but I just buy tubs of Vaseline or E45 which work great. PM me if interested, happy to upload a video showing it working if getting to Lincoln isn't possible.

I charge out the normal labour cost without freezing when I do a job with it, so it will take maybe 3 freezes instead of drain downs to pay for itself if you do the same. It saves loads of time working on domestic CH systems for things like filter fittings and pipe repairs. Normally we charge them 4 hours labour for this job and it's done within one with the freezer.

Last edited:
Hi folks,

This is now sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe freezer for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock