Search the forum,

Discuss phew! water regs! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claystiles

hi all,
i'm on my plumbing course this week !:D
hoping to become as good as you guys,but as everything it comes with practice!!
i'm also doing my water regs & cscs course!
the water regs (homework) is blowing my mind each night,but i'm sure its slowly sinking in. then the plumbing side - who'd of thought there was so many bends you can do:eek: again,brain frazzled. i do hope it gets easier the more experience!!!:confused:

time will tell.............................

water regs are slow and heavy reading, you normally get 3 weeks to read them but they don't expect you to do the test from memory its an open book exam, be careful the book contradicts its self in places you may think you know the answer but always check.

water regs are slow and heavy reading, you normally get 3 weeks to read them but they don't expect you to do the test from memory its an open book exam, be careful the book contradicts its self in places you may think you know the answer but always check.
thankyou, yes i knew it was open book but he's giving us mock exams each night,some of the questions have been a little mind blowing,but i've started to get into the swing of it now & where to look for the answers!
test in just over a week,looking fwd to getting out & properly learning the trade!
anyone from telford need a lacky to tag along with give me a shout!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to phew! water regs! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock