Search the forum,

Discuss Pgl training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

madmax2002uk

HI

I am just after some infomation. i have a plumbing package booked in october which includes C&G 6129, unvented system, energy effiency and solar.

i would appriciate if anyone could tell me what to expect from these course and where i need to go to become a qualified plumber and corgi regerstration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pgl training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I
Hello to you all! I am thinking of doing an all intensive course with OLCI so i can become a plumber. So far they are quoting me £5995 which...
Replies
Views
I've just completed my 6035 Level 2 Diploma (C&G) and Water Regs/Unvented Hot Water Systems (Logic) with The Plumbing Academy / Access Training...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm new here and saying a courteous hello. Like my bio says, I've come from an office background and I'm sick of staring at a computer...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all! Heres my story... :sleep1: 24 years old, changing career from mechanic in the army with an NVQ level 3 in mechanical maintenance to a...
Replies
Views
Stu3y
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock