Discuss Petrol Transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumbersMate

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone ever seen one? One for sale near me for blinding price but didn't know they even existed

How old is it as I haven't seen a petrol transit in a long long time

last petrol trannie i had was a 2.0 pinto on a f plate,went well drank more fuel than the landy and hit exactly 300k before the engine died

Can't think of many petrol transits I'd have

ssvan3.JPG

or

940352.jpg

I used to have one it was an Eco van thing ran on LPG it was pants! Well in petrol it was alright but did struggle when fully loaded company got rid in the end as none of us were using LPG they weren't getting the free congestion zone entry.

A petrol transit! You'd have to an an oil Barron to able to afford to run it.

A petrol transit! You'd have to an an oil Barron to able to afford to run it.
only thing i can think of that drinks more is cro... no a petrol v8 landy but that sound......[video=youtube;jdUJXWXfqDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdUJXWXfqDM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Petrol Transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
If anyone looking to sale a spare viessmann outdoor sensor (pic attached), let me know via PM. Thanks
Replies
Views
PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock