Discuss Petition to reform UK Gas Safety in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone, the letter to the MP has gone, we are now waiting for them to call for a meeting. I think at this stage we should gather a list of our concerns, specifically with the Regs and it just so happens that a set of proposed changes are under consultation (ACOP). Our forum aims to make a contribution on behalf 90+ members. I have already spoken with HSE on this matter. We need to read the proposed ACOP and go over it with a fine-tooth comb. Any changes we propose will fall in here, as well as the primary legislation of course. We have already picked up an issue where the text in the proposed ACOP reads as though you do not need to be Gas Safe Registered to work on a friends gas appliance, so long as you have a valid ACS certificate!

Is it worth putting stuff up on Facebook. There are various gas groups on there. Might help to gain more signitures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Petition to reform UK Gas Safety in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock