Currently reading:
peaches geldof found dead

Discuss peaches geldof found dead in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unexplained deaths really scare me. My aunt who was 31 suddenly passed away 2 years ago. She wasn't I'll or anything and cause of death couldn't be established... People just seem to be dropping dead.

I really don't believe she would commit suicide and leave her kids behind after what happened with her mum. Very very sad, I'm sure we'll find out soon.

i dont think anybody in a good/normal frame of mind would commit suicide leaving young children behind, infact most people who do end there life are not in a normal frame of mind.

whatever happend to her, her kids have lost a mother, her husband a wife...... very sad for them.

its just speculation at the moment ,poor girl could have had a undiagnosed health issue for all we know sad for her family they will be devastated Chris f i would not joke about someone's death having had suicide in my own family its not a nice thing to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to peaches geldof found dead in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back