Discuss Pdq machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flanners

Anyone on here use them and who did you get it through? I have cardsave coming over for a chat on Tuesday evening.

Thanks guys

I had them round last week, they wanted £28 +vat for rental per month & @34p for a debit card & 1.9% for a credit card. They have a mobile sim card that jumps onto the strongest signal (roaming). Seems like a good deal to me.

Anyone get a better deal than that :confused:

Oh... they also said they do a 12 month contract... as it's the only one I've looked at, I have no frame of reference !

I'm tied in for 3 years mate!

I wish I'd shopped around a bit now!

If it makes you feel any better, they've just been bought out by WorldPay in December. So these prices probably weren't around before then..

I have cardsave too - £28+VAT Rental. 22p per transaction debit cards & 1.5% Credit.

Just swithed to them from Elavon who tatally ripped me off - am a lot wiser for the experience though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pdq machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
This is the only place I can fit a washing machine in my new kitchen. The drainage pipe would have to go approx. 5 m - is this okay or will it...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just recently everytime I run a bath, flush the toilet, turn in the washing machine or use anything water related my kitchen taps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock