Discuss Payment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work for 1 who has about 10 houses and he is brilliant never asks for a price and usually always pays within a couple of days (he does sometimes forget but a quick call and the money will be over that day) but others I know what you mean
I agree there are some decent ones but few and far between. I have a couple of landlords but these are people who have met somebody and they have ended up with 2 houses and as such i would call them accidental landlords. My Dad has 9 houses in manchester and thats just a ball ache to look after them as i look after practically everything bar the roofs although the letting is pretty good.

In reality it should be under builders remit about covering pipes never worked with one yet that don't.

Pair of chances that need chinning but that won't settle invoice

Have you been to see the Landlady in person ? Or had a word with Builders ? :30:

Well if they are giving you some bad press, time to pay a visit and have some strong words, old style . bit of lead pipe or a couple of large mates helps !! :32: :90:

Maybe we could arrange our own agency, :detective: both for bad payers & bad mouthers, :nono::13:

Nothing would scare me worse than the words, "reputation and business damaged", "Stressful to health", "libellous comments", " thousands of pounds compensation claim" :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Payment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back