Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
25.99 +vat a month 20 per debit card 1.5% on credit cards all network access usege, 24/7 support and few other bits cant remeber em all
20 pence per debit card transaction? £25.99 inc hire of terminal also? Sorry for the all questions

System 3, I am currently in the process of starting my own plumbing company, and like the look of this cardsave as it will help overcome my issues regarding cash flow. What do I have to do to get the Plumbersforums discount?

How does it work then with regards to the using of the terminal? do you need 3g coverage to use it on say, an iphone?>

It's supposed to be a multi sim, so picks up the best signal on whatever network based on location. It was probably put in better technical terms than I have :)

How does it work then with regards to the using of the terminal? do you need 3g coverage to use it on say, an iphone?>

The terminal has it's own sim card with roaming activated so that if will try to pick up a signal from any network. You don't use it in conjunction with a phone.

Got my agreement over the weekend and posted it back this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back