Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Passed my Probation :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had my probation visit and I am now free :) it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought, he picked apart my jobs as I knew he would but I just nodded and went along with it. He was very helpful and wasn't there to be an bum, he was just making sure I hadn't come from a gas course that passes every muppet who gives em 8k. So if anyone is having theirs just keep calm and nod a lot:)It's nowt to worry about.

He knows that you had the training that's why it went ok mate, know the stuff and they are always ok with you !! Well done had mine a couple of months ago

Well done buddy :), i'm still waiting for mine.... only 3 years late now :lol:

Had my probation visit and I am now free :) it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought, he picked apart my jobs as I knew he would but I just nodded and went along with it. He was very helpful and wasn't there to be an bum, he was just making sure I hadn't come from a gas course that passes every muppet who gives em 8k. So if anyone is having theirs just keep calm and nod a lot:)It's nowt to worry about.

See the sleepless nights were for nothing,

I had mine 8 months ago , Ray Craib travelled up from leeds as the scottish guy swamped with 2 much so i had the near retired Ray and he was a topper of a guy,

Mine has been cancelled twice. So my probation period is now upto 6 months.

I remember mine, Gas safe man turned the oven on when I was gas rating a radiant fire to try and catch me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed my Probation :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi All I tried posting this already and lost post so here goes again. I'll start from the beginning so please bare with me. Few Months ago I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock